The vision of Flourish is to see the lives of women deeply transformed by the love of Jesus.
Our mission is to create restorative environments for women to thrive through Jesus centered relationships.
In partnership with organizations such as CRU, the United States Army, and the North American and International Mission Boards of the Southern Baptist Convention, Flourish has been privileged to share the message of Christ not only in the United States, but also in Barbados, Belarus, Costa Rica, Germany, London, Lithuania, Nicaragua, and Mexico.
Our hearts’ desire and intent is for FLOURISH to be a place where we can:
- GROW STRONG in the unfailing Word of God. —Col. 2:6-7
- LOVE WELL and BE loved by God, ourselves, and others. —Luke 10:27; Ephesians 3:17-19
- THRIVE where we are for God’s fame. We want to be women who are consistent and committed in the places we’ve been planted. —Isaiah 61:3
- CULTIVATE HOPE in others by sharing our resources and gifts. —1 Timothy 4:10; Psalm 33:22
Our aim is to create and develop environments for women to flourish in the following 3 areas:
around these core values:
- Jesus Centered – Jesus is the center of everything.
- Authentic Community – We value being fully known and deeply loved.
- Healthy Relationships – We value God’s command to love Him, others, and ourselves.
- Hope – We value giving and serving out of the hope we have in Jesus.
Our ministry is guided by certain theological foundational beliefs and shaping values, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Absolute Truth: We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. With it as our guide, we strive faithfully and obediently to honor, proclaim, and serve Jesus Christ in worship, witness, and ministry.
- One God: We believe there is one God who exists in three persons. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, while being distinctly separate, remain one in the same.
- The Supremacy of Christ: We believe Jesus Christ to be the Son of God, born of a virgin, crucified for the sins of the world, and raised to sit at the right hand of His Father. We believe Him to be the only source of eternal life according to the Scriptures.
- Hope: We believe that God's grace is extended to all who have faith in Jesus Christ. All who repent of their sins and receive Him as their Lord and Savior are forgiven and made joint heirs to God's eternal kingdom.
- Holy Spirit: We believe the same power that raised Jesus from the dead indwells believers and empowers them to live a life guided by the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God not only guides and comforts us, but also intercedes for us in prayer.
- The Church: We believe the people of God are a fellowship of believers, called by God into unity and love, for which Christ will return.
In the United States, all Flourish activities, operations, and financial matters are conducted by Flourish Inc., a nonprofit corporation with exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our tax ID number (EIN) is: 75-3132874
"How wonderful to feel the weight of unforgiveness lifted from my soul and to know that God loves me, all of ME!" — participant